Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 18, 2004

• Reported By:Arvada Colorado
RJM Acquisitions Funding
575 Underhill Blvd Ste 2 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding Fingerhut Fraudulent information on credit report reported by Fingerhut to RJM Acquisitions Funding Syosset New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fingerhut/RJM Aquistions a big big rip-off lie

Fingerhut/RJM Aquisitions put fraudulent information on my credit report. I was applying for a second mortgage when lo & behold I was turned down because of this lie.

The original amount they said I owed was for $590.00 back in March of 2003. Now the amount is at $897.00!!! I NEVER ordered from that cheesy company.

I can't even get a hold of someone at Fingerhut to help me. They say the "old" Fingerhut was bought out by the "new" Fingerhut,& they are in NO way affiliated with them or some crap like that & they keep giving me the run around.

They can't help me at all because I have no account number when they pull up my social security number. So i called, faxed & mailed Fingerhut them to no avail. I found this sight & was ecstatic! I knew something had to be wrong.

Cindey
Arvada, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2004 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Fingerhut-Fraudulent-information-on-credit-report-reported-by-Fin-78972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fingerhut/RJM Aquistions a big big rip-off lie

AUTHOR: Nicolas - (U.S.A.)

I only purchased from Fingerhut about two hundred dollars which I paid a long time ago, now I tried applying for a car with a bank and what comes out a big big rip-off lie that states that I owe this company $632.00 dollars which I think its ridiculous, I would like to speak to a live person and have some kind of a contact number where I can settle this once and for all.

slipped