• Report: #199670

• Submitted: Thu, July 06, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 12, 2006

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Raven Media - Grant Writer Pro
2620 S. Maryland Parkway St George, Utah U.S.A.

Raven Media - Grant Writer Pro ripoff company for grant money St George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Like others I purchased the Grant Writer Pro disc on line. $3.95 was taken out of my bank account then severl days(23) I recieved the CD. I tried to look up information using the CD and nothing would happen. It was a total fraud! I called to cancel and the lady apologized and thank me for ordering it and that she would cancel the subscription. Not even 4 days later $49.95 was charged to my account for the subscription. I called the toll free number was told I never canceled in time, which was not true, I gave her the ladies named that had cancelled it and she said they had no one working there by that name, she got upset and hung up on me. I called back was hung up on again. Was hung up on 5 times! I had to cancel my credit card so no further transactions could be made. Now Im receiving letters from them demanding money but yet they will still not talk to me on the phone when I call them. They continue to hang up on me even when I tell them Im returning their call. Hopefully others will read what has happened with this company and not purchase the CD.

Beverly
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2006 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media-Grant-Writer-Pro/St-George-Utah-84770/Raven-Media-Grant-Writer-Pro-ripoff-company-for-grant-money-St-George-Utah-199670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media - Grant Writer Pro

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First and foremost I apologize to Beverly for the negative experience she had in purchasing the Grant Writer Pro program. I do not condone this kind of behavior in our representatives at all. I demand that our company provides professionalism and respect to our clients and when we fail in this or any other area I would like the opportunity to resolve it.

If you are a client and you feel we have failed you in any area please contact me directly by calling me on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org.

To Beverly, please contact me ASAP, so that we may address your concerns regarding the treatment you've received.

Sincerely,