Complaint Review: Raven Media

• Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Tuskahoma Oklahoma
Raven Media
center4grants.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Raven Media Just as everyone else I too ordered the 2.95 CD but was charged 39.95. But, I called the number posted and threatened with a class action lawsuite and guess what? I am getting my refund. Los Vegas Nevada

I fell for the same scam. But I called the number listed on this site and I am getting my refund. I explained that I am an over the road truck driver and was unaware of the 7 day rule. But, if they did not refund my money that I would contact everyone on this site and start a Class Action Lawsuite. Well I'm getting my money back. So be strong and firm with them and you will get your money back.

Okiecowboy
Tuskahoma, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media/nationwide/Raven-Media-Just-as-everyone-else-I-too-ordered-the-295-CD-but-was-charged-3995-But-I-397524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media