Complaint Review: Razoreye Media Group, Web Detective

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:johnstown Pennsylvania
Razoreye Media Group, Web Detective
8345 NW 66 St #9819 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Razoreye Media Group , Web Detective Newsletter Ripoff, no way to get back trial subscription Miami Florida

I purchased an online warrant search from web detective (that came back with no hits when I knew that wasn't true, I was trying to find out locations). So, I canceled my membership the same day because their shoddy site did not work and I chalked it up to experience. Then, this Friday at about 8:30 pm, I got an email stating that I am being charged $38.83 for their rag of a newsletter that I did not order. And talk about irony, the lead sentence for one of the articles in the issue of that newsletter is: "Perhaps you notice a purchase on a financal statement you don't recall or can't explain." HA! You bet I noticed!

Griff
johnstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Razoreye-Media-Group-Web-Detective/Miami-Florida-33166/Razoreye-Media-Group-Web-Detective-Newsletter-Ripoff-no-way-to-get-back-trial-subscript-363995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Razoreye Media Group, Web Detective