Complaint Review: Razoreye Media Group

• Reported By: el cajon California
  • Razoreye Media Group
    8345 NW 66th Street #9819
    Miami, Florida

Razoreye Media Group, Web Detective After signing up for web detective, I cancelled two days later. Now I am being charged more money. , Miami, FL, USA 33166-2626 Miami, FL, USA 33166-2626 Miami Florida

I signed up for Web Detective on-line. After their trial service did not meet my expectations, I cancelled two days later on their 1-877-760-9323 phone number. Knowing that I cancelled before their 30 day term of service agreement ended, I did not worry anymore about it.

Now their parent company Razoreye Media Group, is charging me for continued service. I did not authorize it, and my bank is disputing it. For now I will wait because I have a good institution. I will follow up after my bank responds to me.

I am posting this report, because, this day and time it is hard to contest transactions with big corporations on our own. Hopefully this will find another potential customer of Razoreye before they make the same mistake I did.

Will
el cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/razoreye-media-group/miami-florida-33166-2626/razoreye-media-group-web-detective-after-signing-up-for-web-detective-i-cancelled-two-da-398091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content