Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:Moreno Valley California
Readers Across America
P,O, Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America This Scandalous, deceitful, dishonest, misleading, dirty dealing, misrepresentation, disgraceful, company got me for $200 worth of magazines. Im sickened. Ripoff! Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: Still full of it. This company is a JOKE.

Wow! They are at it again. I got taken by 2 guys who said they were college students, trying to earn "points" for a trip.

Well I ordered magazines, only because they begged me and told me to call first thing in the morning to cancel and they swore to me that my checks would not get cashed. Well someone cashed them.

I even did what the receipt said to do if you wanted to cancel your order, which was completely fill out the back of the receipt and mail it within 3 days of ordering the magazines. I mailed the forms, return receipt,signature required, certified mail, and it got returned back to me.

I have left numerous messages for someone, anyone from Readers Across America to contact me, and still nothing. It makes me furious to know there are companies like this out there doing honest people wrong.

When will this company stop?

Lori
Moreno Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2007 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-This-Scandalous-deceitful-dishonest-misleading-dirty-dealing-m-238941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America

Still full of it. This company is a JOKE.

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

Well i finally got in contact with someone from Readers Across America by the name of Christine. She told me to fax a copy of the cleared checks to her and she would return my money, except the shipping and handling charges. Well that was on March 27, 2007. Still no money. Im thinking about taking a mini vacation to Colorado to see the sights. Im still so disgusted with this company i can just PUKE.