sake

• Submitted: Mon, August 08, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 08, 2005

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
Res-Com Environmental
P.O. Box 601942 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Res-Com Environmental Rip-off, ignored communication, runaround, liars Sacramento California

*Author of original report: Presidential Contact...

In April of 2005 I responded to an advertisement in my local paper (The Columbian - columbian.com) for "Home Inspectors Needed - No experience, will train."

So I called Res-Com and talked to a Mr. Lopez. He talked to me about how good the business is and how great the company was and sold me on the testing process. I checked into the company, first with the BBB of NE California and found nothing on my initial search. So I charged the $290.00 dollar fee to my credit card and waited for my testing C.D.'s to arrive.

I finished the first 3 tests in a few days and sent the reults sheets back to the company. I received my Master Certification Certificate about 2 weeks later. I then received another package in the mail. Another set of tests. This time on DVD. So I finished those tests in a few days and sent that test sheet off to them in early June. I also received random charges of $8.47 to my credit card each week for a membership to the AABIE. No one told me of this and I found it on my credit card bill. I called and cancelled the membership and they made no effort to refund that money to the card.

It is now early August and I have not heard from them at all. I have called over 12 times and gotten 2 calls back reassuring me that the results are on their way. I have not received a reply to any emails and most of the time there is never anyone other than the secretary's in the office.

I have talked to a Tom Gordon who is the General Manager, HR Director and an Inspector. He is a joke. He does not know one thing from another and lies. I have talked to the person in charge of testing results (who works two days a week and only for 4 hours on those days) and she tells me that things are in the mail.

The BBB of NE California has res-Com in negative standing and have informed the consumers to call the company's dedicated customer service hotline. It is routed to the main office where you talk to the same secretary and then get transfered to Tom Gordon. This company is all smoke and mirrors.

I am filing a report with the BBB of Northeastern California, the States of California, Oregon and Washington as well as sending letters to the Govenors, Attorney Generals and my local congress person to get some results. I hope to post an update on this site telling of a class action law suit or the results of my letter writing campaing.

Scott
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2005 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Res-Com-Environmental/Sacramento-California-95860/Res-Com-Environmental-Rip-off-ignored-communication-runaround-liars-Sacramento-Californ-152945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Res-Com Environmental

Presidential Contact...

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

This afternoon I received an email from the President of Res-Com Environmental (Zack Fuelling) regarding my case. He got right on it and I got the answers to my questions. I , of course, failed the test and now have to re-take the exam ($30) if I want to be certified. I am now ready to follow through with my plan to write letters to everyone and anyone tha twill listen and give assistance to all of us who have been screwed by this sham of a company.