recommendations

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:North Branch Minnesota
Reservation Rewards
reservationrewards.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards unauthorized charge to my check card Connecticut

I was looking through my online bank statements and noticed a $12.00 charge from reservation rewards. I havent been a member of reservation rewards for over a year now and thought it odd. I tried emailing them and logging in under my log in info and it says I am cancelled yet I have not been able to contact them. I will keep trying but it sounds like they have issues billing randomly with others as well. Beware of false rewards, you will pay for it.

Poed in mn
North Branch, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/Connecticut/Reservation-Rewards-unauthorized-charge-to-my-check-card-Connecticut-339127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards