Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:North Vancouver British Columbia
Reservation Rewards
reservationrewards.com Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI* Reservation Rewards Unauthorized transaction on my Visa Shelton Connecticut

*Author of original report: TigerDirect.ca, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada

After purchasing online at Tigerdirect.ca, on the confirmation screen I was directed to Reservation Rewards website for what I thought was a survey online. At the end I received a mail in $20.- discount for my next purchase on Tigerdirect.ca.

Today when I looked my ebanking I saw a transaction on my Visa for $12 which was written like this:
2 Sep 2007 WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS.CO800-732-7031 CT 12.00

I went on Reservation Reward and I found out that I had a profile with a monthly fee of $12. I have never authorized this membership monthly fee.
My Visa stopped the transaction very fast after reading your reports.

Thank you so much for this site.
Please do not answer any kind of survey from this Reservation Rewards Company. They are now targetting Canadians.

Marie-josee
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2007 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Unauthorized-transaction-on-my-Visa-Shelton-Connecticut-272627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards

TigerDirect.ca, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada

AUTHOR: Marie-josee - (Canada)

I send an email to the company to make them aware of what happened at the end of my purchase. Here is their answer, which tell me that they are completely aware of it and probably part of it:
Thank you for your email.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. We will make sure to forward your comments to the correct department to address this issue accordingly.
Again,
thank you for your comments.

The Reservation Rewards program was presented after you or someone in your household made a purchase online at TigerDirect.com. You were
offered a 30-day free trial in Reservation Rewards with all the money
saving benefits they have to offer, as well as a $10 credit towards your
next purchase at TigerDirect.com.

If you have questions on the program, or would like to discontinue that
service, you can contact Reservation Rewards at 1.888.688.5995 and they will be more than happy to assist you.
Unquote