Complaint Review: Retina-X Studios

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Jay — New Jersey
Retina-X Studios
Internet USA

Retina-X Studios MobileSpy - PhoneSheriff - SniperSpy - NetOrbit - AceSpy - SniperSpy Retina-x not worth time/hassle Internet

*Author of original report: 3 weeks = NO REFUND

Retina-X Studios at www.retinax.com (makers of MobileSpy - PhoneSheriff - SniperSpy - NetOrbit - AceSpy - SniperSpy & other monitoring systems) might be the worst merchant I ever dealt with. The product would not work & when I called customer service (after waiting forever) I was told that they could not give me help by phone & only by email. The emails they gave were copy/paste jpegs that gave no exact instructions. When I wrote back saying it still did not work & to refund me, the CSR - janet@retinax.com stopped replying to me. I sent 6 emails to her directly over the next 3 days to no response at all. The company I purchased through (PayNearMe) was not able to get a response either (PayNearMe were fantastic).I researched & found another contact info for a Frankie at support@retinax.zendesk.com & he responded & told me that a refund was processed ... BUT IT WASN'T. I paid in cash through PayNearMe, so Retina-X had NO INFO to refund me. They would need my physical mailing address or a CC number to do so & never asked for either. They are liars & a horrendous company & I highly recommend NEVER PURCHASING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retina-X-Studios/internet/Retina-X-Studios-MobileSpy-PhoneSheriff-SniperSpy-NetOrbit-AceSpy-SniperSpy-Re-1171263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retina-X Studios

3 weeks = NO REFUND

AUTHOR: Jay - ()

Three weeks after requesting a refund, I am still getting "check is in the mail"