Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2008

• Reported By:detroit Michigan
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave. North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch Reeled me in. Then bailed out North Highlands California

Roni Lynn Deutch's Company is a total rip off! I read many of the rip off reports on this site and decided to file my own. Sadly, most all of us were ripped off in the exact same way.

I was told I qualified for Non-Collectible Status by representative John Hall, he also told me not to communicate with the I.R.S.

All this after they claimed to have reviewed my paystubs and all paperwork was filled out and returned to their office. After several or more payments it was literally impossible to talk to someone personally.

The 48 hour return phone call is a joke. Only received phone calls from them to collect more money from me. Rep's were very rude, snobby, and active as if I was bothering them. Very evasive when questioned.

I was put on hold for up to 25-45 waiting to speak to an Attorney which never picked up the phone, just a different representative. I was later told that I did not qualify for Non-Collectible Status.

That they would try to get my original agreement with the I.R.S. back. I was furious and cancelled their services. I asked for a refund, they said put it in writing and the Attorney will review it.

After reading most of the reports on this site, no one if anyone has gotten a refund. I am waiting for a class action lawsuit. I have reported them to Fox 2 Hall of Shame reporters and I am waiting for a response from Fox 2.

Oh, I was sent a letter by the I.R.S. a Notice of Levvy thats what made me call and call and call and thats when the told me I was not eligible. This is a shame that people can do this and apparently get away with it.

I hope she and her company are ruined, forced to pay us all back and they all go to jail!!!!!!

Justice Seeker
detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Reeled-me-in-Then-bailed-out-North-Highlands-California-341707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch