Complaint Review: RoseGal

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: C L — omaha Nebraska
RoseGal
Junling Li Room 201 Internet China

RoseGal Offered $20 store credit for $210 of useless poor quality merchandise Nanshan District Shenszhen

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Solution of Quality Issue

I ordered many items with cute pictures due to a discount code.  I spent $210, with discount. They arrived smelling like gasoline, and were the worst quality. One item had a cute corsetlaced look, but the straps for the lacing were misaligned by over 2", so it became slanted. The swimsuits had no elastic, the shirts and dresses were thin, horrible material, there was not a single item in the order that was worth keeping if the gasoline smell faded.  The gasoline was the worst part.  My hands would stink if I touched any of the items without gloves.  I kept the package on my front porch while I trouble-shot.
Therein lay the real problems - it costs a fortune to return to china. They offered me a $20 store credit for all the failed items, then a $30 store credit. The broken English emails whined about their shipping costs, and seemed to have no comprehension of or care for the complaint I was making. I finally escalated the concern to my PayPal fraud department, and then RoseGal offered me a $70 refund - meaning I needed to accept a $140 loss on this hugely regretted purchase. I declined that and opted to pay for shipping to return the item for a full refund through PayPal (even after paying for shipping, RoseGal would charge me for their outbound shipping, and restocking costs, so be sure not to fall for that trick).
Do not order from this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RoseGal/internet/RoseGal-Offered-20-store-credit-for-210-of-useless-poor-quality-merchandise-Nanshan-Dis-1164346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RoseGal

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Solution of Quality Issue

AUTHOR: nancy - (USA)

Dear C L,

Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience.  We really want to work with you to make this right.

We are extremely sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with the product.

Please provide your order number. We will then be able to deal with the issue and provide a better solution for you.

We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience.  We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again.
If you have more question, please contact us via http://support.rosegal.com/, we will do our very best to assist you.

Best Regards