Complaint Review: Royal Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2003

• Reported By:lincoln Illinois
Royal Credit Solutions
www.royalcreditsolutions.com Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Royal Credit Solutions ripoff - fraudulent credit card company no credit card and no refund Palm Beach Gardens Florida

Royal Credit Solutions called when I was applying for credit cards and offered a credit package that would clear up bad credit and give me a credit card to help restore my credit. After getting my information and withdrawing a deposit from my bank, they sent me the package that didn't have a credit card or anyway to clear my credit. I called them back for my refund and sent the package back only to be strung along for a couple months after it was too late to have my bank do anything about it.

I finally found out that I needed to contact my states attorney general and fill out a complaint report. I am still in the process of trying to get my money back, but I still call Royal Credit Solutions to let them know what pieces of $&@* they are.

They are listed under different names also so watch out for World Benifits, Royal Credit Services, Source One, Royal Credit Resolutions, Credit Education Group, Dynamic Credit Services, Pinnacle Telepayment, Shippers IMS, Vision Group, First Choice,(CCR) Client Care Relations, CCFT, CFT, Payment Resources, and there are many more so watch out.

Joshua
lincoln, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2003 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Credit-Solutions/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33410-9998/Royal-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-fraudulent-credit-card-company-no-credit-card-and-no-refun-70222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Credit Solutions