Complaint Review: SR & Associates

• Submitted: Wed, August 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:Caruthersville Missouri
SR & Associates
318 Indian Trace #634 Nationwide U.S.A.

SR & Associates AKA sunrayworkers ripoff - company took two checks, did not pay me a penny. They lie about everything and take your hard-earned money. Weston And Sunrise, Florida

The company took my hard-earned money for doing their work. They are theives and need to be stopped. I called my bank on my second check to SR & Associates to stop payment, but the check had already been paid. The town I live in is small (everyone knows everyone) so my bank's accounting manager revealed the info on the back of canceled check. The company (SR & Associates) banks with a bank named North Shore Bank in Sunset, FL. The bank's phone # is 305-821-7582. The bank was very uncooperative. SR & Associates phone # is 305-456-3645. All and any help to me is very much appreciated.

Caruthersville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2004 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-Associates/nationwide/SR-Associates-AKA-sunrayworkers-ripoff-company-took-two-checks-did-not-pay-me-a-penny-105465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR & Associates