Complaint Review: STRAIGHT TALK

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Beverly — Houston Texas U.S.A.
STRAIGHT TALK
9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida United States of America

STRAIGHT TALK Fraud, Incompetent, Crooks, A-Holes, Thieves, Miami, Florida

I too have Straight Talk for my service and I too like many of Straight Talk/Tracfone's victims was told that we would receive our service through Verizon towers. For several months I have complained about Verizon's network problems only to be ignored.  This a.m. a neighbor of mine was screaming for help and wanted someone to call 911.  She fell and was unable to move.  I tried to call 911 only to be told, Welcome to Verizon.  Excuse me?  I know about the E911 feature on every phone and yet my call would not go through.  I had to wake up another neighbor to make the call.  The ambulance arrived and my neighbor check out fine.  I have tried to make phone calls and I cannot get through.  Fifteen minutes ago I finally got through on 911 just to test the network.  Major static and I could barely hear the operator.  I explained my situation and apologized for the call, she said no problem.

Yet I still cannot receive or make a phone call.  This is a prepaid service.  If I receive a text or a phone call, I am notified several days or weeks later. I cannot call 611 only do voice mail.

I filed two FCC complaints about this problem.  This company should be shut down immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STRAIGHT-TALK/Miami-Florida-33178/STRAIGHT-TALK-Fraud-Incompetent-Crooks-A-Holes-Thieves-Miami-Florida-972250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STRAIGHT TALK