Complaint Review: Saferwholesale.com/Great Sports

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Ed118 — Slidell Louisiana USA
Saferwholesale.com/Great Sports

Saferwholesale.com/Great Sports Bait n switch. Big sale for christmas Internet

After Waisting 10 days of my Christmas shopping time through confirming my order 3 times by email and once by phone. I get the urgent email telling me to contact them immediately. My item is out of stock and manufactorer has it on back order. Typical!! But they would be willing to upgrade me to another ATV same money $500. Well the upgraded model I can walk in toys R us and buy for $130 less. Some upgrade. This online sale is an obvious Bait n switch.  SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaferwholesalecomGreat-Sports/internet/SaferwholesalecomGreat-Sports-Bait-n-switch-Big-sale-for-christmas-Internet-979601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saferwholesale.com/Great Sports