Complaint Review: Saint Matthews Church

• Submitted: Sun, August 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 05, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Saint Matthews Church
P.o.box 21838 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Saint Matthews Churches Of Tulsa Oklahoma P.O.Box 21838 Took thousands of my dollars over a 10 year period Tulsa Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: i feel for ya

for over 10 years while living in kansas the Saint Matthews Churches has been sending letters amd so called prayer and tythe booklets to return with my prayers needed for my familly and self and I have never received any sign of receiving other than an occasional thank you by sending another seed booklet and a lot of ways to have the church to pray for you. No one would answer my letters and when I tried to call all I got was a prayer phone call. This man needs to be stopped before more people are hurt from this. I'm not from an uneducated family we are all college educated and we are no poor thats why this man feeds on us too. Please see what you can do to stop this man and have him pay for his luxuries he is acquiring with our money

Susan
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-Matthews-Church/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/Saint-Matthews-Churches-Of-Tulsa-Oklahoma-POBox-21838-Took-thousands-of-my-dollars-over-358671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Matthews Church

i feel for ya

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

I feel for you..> Agreed this is a con that should not be..
'
But, this particular scam has been known for much more than 10-15 years and it does bring to point one thing:

When giving $$ always verify who it is. In other words, give only to very good quality people or sources.

I am 50+ and while I have been suckered by other scams, this never was one of them because I never give to individuals in this manner and never to outofstate of any sort (excluding United Way).

Mainly... all people should TRUST but verify... thats still a good idea.

Never ever soley take it on faith that its a good thing.
Ie; never assume.

I hope that this scam didnt hurt you enough to take food & life away from you like it has others.