Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Services

• Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By: hatshepsut — Waukegan Illinois United States of America
Select Portfolio Services
3815 South West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Select Portfolio Services Fraud Regarding Cash for Keys Program with Area Wide Realty Salt Lake City, Utah

SPS offered me a contract to move out of my rental residence in which my landlord had gone into foreclosure, I signed the contract presented to me by their client they hired AREA WIDE REALTY- I was dealing with Sherri Overfelt of AREA WIDE REALTY who told me the contract was approved, to call for an inspection appointment upon vacating & leaving the property in broom clean condition. The contract stated that my family was to move out by Dec. 1 2010 & upon inspection we were to be awarded $1500 in cash for relocation assistance. Dec 1 we completely moved out, took pictures & called for our inspection appointment & Sherri Overfelt of AREA WIDE REALTY informed me that "the lawyers that represent SPS advised her not to go through with the contract, because the landlord contested the foreclosure". This is FRAUD, ILLEGAL DECEPTIVE PRACTICES & BREECH OF CONTRACT. The lawyers KOOVER & PRATT representing SPS are VERY RUDE, OBVIOUS PAID LIARS & EXPRESSED TO ME THEY "DID NOT CARE WHAT WE DID, THEY COULD NOT PROCEED WITH THE CONTRACT OF CASH FOR KEYS". No one has contacted me as of yet to resolve this issue or take accountability for their FRAUDULENT activities- I have hired a lawyer to proceed in small claims court. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO ENTER INTO A CLASS ACTION SUIT WITH ME PLS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AND (((REDACTED))) ATYAHOODOTCOM. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Services/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-85115/Select-Portfolio-Services-Fraud-Regarding-Cash-for-Keys-Program-with-Area-Wide-Realty-Sal-669107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Services