Complaint Review: Sellyourboatnow

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Kingston Tennessee
Sellyourboatnow
Internet USA

Sellyourboatnow If you don't say YES, they start name calling and keep emailing  Internet

*Author of original report: Email proof

After I let them n know that I had not received a first email, I thought it was a scam and didn't want to pay them to sell my boat. I was called an idiot. I asked them more than once not to email me again and they continued til I finally told them I would report them. I do have all of the emails saved, so that if they threaten to sue me it won't work. I am telling the truth. I only wish I had looked them up before giving them my info. Lesson learned, but I will not be harassed or bullied by them either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sellyourboatnow/internet/Sellyourboatnow-If-you-dont-say-YES-they-start-name-calling-and-keep-emailingnbsp-Int-1056404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sellyourboatnow