Complaint Review: Silver State Carpet Care

Silver State Carpet Care
Las Vegas, V Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Silver State Carpet Care Mailer is a Come On Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Satisfaction

I got their 4 rooms for $59 mailer and called to schedule an appointmnet.  I I wanted to add stairs and thery quoted me $2 per stair with a 10% Senior Discount.  So far so good.

They arrived an hour early and told me they were going to do a cleaning test to determine which chemicals to use to get the best result. They hooked up their truck and cleaned a stair.  Very professional.

They then told me that it would be $409 to cleran the 4 four rooms and the stairs.  I told the bullshit.  What about the $50 and $2 I was quoted.  They said that was for the basic service.  The extra money was for the special chemicals and the deep steam cleaning.  I told them to pack up and go if they weren't gpoing to honor the quote.  The service guy then called his boss and I told him this was a ripoff and that if he wouldn't do the job for the quoted price they could pack up and I will call Stanley Steamer for their $99 deal.  He agreed to provide the basic service for the agreed upon price.

They dis a credible job and I got what I paid for.  They didn't put any runners down and we had to use towels until the carpet dried.

If you are going to try them, make it clear from the start that you are only interested in the quoted deal and that they should't waste time trying to scam you with an upsell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silver-State-Carpet-Care/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Silver-State-Carpet-Care-Mailer-is-a-Come-On-Rip-Off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1049922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silver State Carpet Care

Customer Satisfaction

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager SS - ()

I first want to apologize for any inconvience our company may have caused you in this matter. The inforamtion concerning the job at hand is very vauge. In order to propoerly address this matter i would need some more information about the job. So let me first say that i am the supervisor in charge of our customer service department my name is Camille. I would be glad to speak with you and resolve this issue so that your our one of our many satisfied customers.

Just to give you some history our comapny has been in business since 2001. We service over 1500 customers a month. In turn we have many competitors so if this report is one of actual customers please give our company and myself a chance to reslove this matter with you. I can be reached by calling our office we look forward to hearing from you.

Camille Silver State Carpet Care