backward

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:10026 Circleview Dr Texas
Simpleescapes
simpleescapes123.com/ Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Simple Escapes Unauthorized charges Internet

This is my second run-in with Simple Escapes. I have a card with Citicards. After contacting Simple Escapes a few times, they finally refunded my money. They said that I was a member since 2001. I apparently signed up for their service when I bought tickets through Ticket Master.

I thought that was settled. In the mean time, Citicards issued me a new card because of a security breach at, I believe, Marshals. With a new credit card number, I figured I was safe from Simple Escapes.

No such luck. Somehow they got my new number. I contacted Citicards and they said they would close my account, again. After protesting rather strongly that I did not want them to close my account, they agreed to send an affidavit refuting the charges. The customer service person I spoke with said once I sign and return the affidavit, they will then prevent further charges from Simple Escapes. I sure hope so.

Andy
10026 Circleview Dr, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simpleescapes/Austin-Texas-78733/Simple-Escapes-Unauthorized-charges-Internet-274021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simpleescapes