Complaint Review: SiriusXM

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Wisconsumer — Kenosha Wisconsin
Internet USA

SiriusXM XM Radio advertises nonexistent internet service Internet

I am a paying subscriber to the companay's car radio service. I received a notification that I am also eligible to extend the seervices to my home internet services.

I went through the steps of setting this up on my internet devices. When I came to a glitch, I had a chat session with the company. The person logged my off, saying my setup was successful.

After logging on to a session to listen, I discovered there is no internet listening. It is a complete scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SiriusXM/internet/SiriusXM-XM-Radio-advertises-nonexistent-internet-service-Internet-1164192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SiriusXM