Complaint Review: Stamps.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 16, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: RipOff Reporter 77 — Nutley New Jersey
, Select State/Province USA

Stamps.com Closed account but the monthly service charges keep adding up El Segundo California

I cancelled my stamps.com account over thirteen months ago, one time even in writing through the mail.

Since then I have somehow managed to still get billed for the past 12 months for services not rendered.  Since the credit card they were using has been cancelled due to them getting away with 3 months of payments before I caught on, they now email me my invoices.   They are now telling me that I owe them $143.91 for unpaid monthly charges for 9 months.

This is ridiculous and I am not the only who has been suffering through their fraudulent ways.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stampscom/Select-StateProvince/Stampscom-Closed-account-but-the-monthly-service-charges-keep-adding-up-El-Segundo-Calif-1084789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stamps.com