Complaint Review: Stamps.com

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
Stamps.com
www.Stamp.com Internet U.S.A.

Stamps.com Small service business Pacific Coast Internet

One day I want to buy some stamps, what I looking for is usps, but somehow I search for "stamp" and the first line on the search result is Stamps.com.

I wandering in there and download the software which I thought that is just to buy products from them. But second later I think this is a wrong website. So I get out and go to USPS to buy some stamps and got them send to my home.

2 week later, April01-09 I see Stamps.com charge $19.99 to my credit card. I called them and they said that is no refundable when I download their software. I never see any website charge the customer the software in order to buy merchandise from them. This is a totally scam, they really make dirty money, by confuse the consumer.(I curse the person who make these money will have a terrible accident, death in a terrible painful) I asked them to cancel what ever I have with them, I never buy any thing neither any service from them after the first time I got in their Website by mistake.

Then on April-7, they charge my credit card another $4.66 for service from 4-01-09 to 4-07-09 . What is the heck are they doing?

I call my credit card report the card was lost and FROM NOW GO ON I NEVER BUY ANY FU'G THINGS THROUGHT INTERNET NO MORE.

Charlie
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2009 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stampscom/internet/Stampscom-Small-service-business-Pacific-Coast-Internet-442922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stamps.com