Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Thu, April 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 16, 2005

• Reported By:Billings Montana
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

I was paying for a laptop computer for a little over a year at 25.00 dollars a month. At the time I was living in Texas. I now live in Montana. I wrote to them and asked if it was ok if iI continued to pay for it but I would of really liked my money back. I have gotten no responds and its been about three or four months since I wrote to them.

Joann
Billings, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2005 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-140771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Response from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

May 16, 2005

Dear Joann,

We just received your e-mail dated April 28, 20005 and appreciate the opportunity to respond.

According to your e-mail you have moved and would like to cancel your layaway. However like most layaway accounts, your account is technically not eligible for a refund until paid in full. That policy is stated on the order form you submitted.

However, in order to maintain good customer relations, we will be more than happy to comply with your request. It will be necessary for you to contact us, so we may obtain additional information, such as your full name and address. Once we have this information, we will send you an immediate refund.

Please contact me at 214-915-7317.

Sincerely,