Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: MoneyOverMen — Reno Nevada
T-Mobile

T-Mobile 7 years with them and they tell me and my son to eat at a soup kitchen! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Consider

I called in for a payment plan with T-Mobile.  Told them I was making $100 payment in 2 days and the balance in a couple of weeks.  Get a text that says they are taking the full amount out instead.  I called them and told them I already paid half the bill.  They did it anyway.  And would not refund my money.  Called them and spoked with supervisor Bambi, and promised my $100 back in my account in 24-48 hours.  Guess what?  Never there.

Instead, I called again and they told me it was declined.  After the millions of texts I get from them about paying your bill, they couldn't tell me they declined it.  I told the representive that I'm on disability and need that $100 to feed myself and my child.  He told me and my son to eat at a soup kitchen.  Really?  So I went up the ladder again.  They told me to go to my bank and fight the $100.  Which I did.  So they tried to tell me they have to have that money for the next month.

They did not care 1 bit that I was diabetic and on disability with my son and did not have food.  This young man told me to eat at a soup kitchen, repeatedly.  So for this hideous betrayal of being 7 years with this company and the horrible response I received, I went over to another phone company.  They send a 'sorry to see you go'.  Right.  Perfect timing as the $2000, yep you saw right, $2000 final bill is going with my bankruptcy.  I hope they rot in hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/internet/T-Mobile-7-years-with-them-and-they-tell-me-and-my-son-to-eat-at-a-soup-kitchen-Internet-1035769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile

Consider

AUTHOR: Ramjet - ()

If you are that close to starving, maybe you should reconsider the wisdom of having a cell phone, texting, data plans, computer and internet access.  I bet that adds up to quite a lot and could buy plenty of food.

Or maybe you're a little overly dramatic?

It's all in your priorities.