Complaint Review: TIVO

• Submitted: Thu, April 07, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 07, 2005

• Reported By:Mountlake Terrace Washington
2160 Gold Street Alviso, California U.S.A.

TIVO Claimed to have never received rebate mail in portion ripoff Alviso California

After three months, TIVO claims to have never received mail in portion of my rebate, which was mailed in the day after I bought the new TIVO. I'm sick of companies being fraudulent with their rebates, I never lose anything in the mail unless it's for a rebate.

Also, I can't cancel my TIVO subscription, because it needs to be active while they process the rebate. So because of their fraudulent rebate processing procedures, I will end up paying for a service which I don't need or desire, simply to receive a 100 dollar rebate that I should have received long ago.

I think what they're doing is a scam and that they should be sued for it.

Mountlake Terrace, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2005 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIVO/Alviso-California-95002/TIVO-Claimed-to-have-never-received-rebate-mail-in-portion-ripoff-Alviso-California-137935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIVO