Complaint Review: Td Bank

Td Bank
2035 Limestone Road Wilmington, Delaware, Delaware USA

Td Bank crazy overdraft fees Wilmington, Delaware

*Consumer Comment: Just Two Questions Will Solve This

I was charged a 175.00$ worth of overdraft fees when I had enough money in the bank. My account was not in the negative when these charges was made to my account. I desposit 1,000.25$ in my account at the ATM on June 7, 2014. they credited me 100$ for this check.  They said the ATM  is not accurate. I talk to someone fom corporate June 10, 2014 and a local branch. I did not get any results on this matter. They told me to call back the next business because some of the debit useage was still pending. This is not first time this bank has messed my account up. They only give me half of my overdraft fees back, which the overdrafts was a 150$ from last miss up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Td-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-Delaware-19808/Td-Bank-crazy-overdraft-fees-Wilmington-Delaware-1153691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Td Bank

Just Two Questions Will Solve This

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

What does your CHECK REGISTER with the on going RUNNING BALANCE say on the dates the bank you overdrafted?  Second question, what is the bank's FUND'S AVAILABILITY policy?  Guess what?  I'll bet your answer to both of those questions is: "I don't know!"