Complaint Review: Telquest International

• Submitted: Tue, March 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 22, 2005

• Reported By:Maryville Tennessee
Telquest International
26B Commerce Road Fairfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Telquest International riped off for $400 - sent junk would not refund, would not respond Fairfield New Jersey

I ordered (2) Norstar Fiber Station modules, they shipped them to me COD; certified funds.

When I opened the box it contained (2) Norstar COPPER station modules (these things are not worth $10 each, but these had the doors and cable trays missing, so they really were not even worth $10)

Company would not respond to my e-mails or phone calls.

When I did get a management person on to the telephone, they said the only way they would send me replacements was to put the replacements on my credit card ($400). Excuse me.... I believe in the "screw me once-shame on you rule.

I would advise anyone not to business with this company. I have made numerous purchases from them, with no problems. But when I did have a problem (which was totally their fault), they refused to make it right at their expense.

I was forced to eat $400. This is only the first site I have found to report the rip-off. After I find a few more sites it will be a little easier to digest.

Steve
Maryville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telquest-International/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Telquest-International-riped-off-for-400-sent-junk-would-not-refund-would-not-respond-135961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telquest International