Complaint Review: Texas Direct Auto

• Updated: Sat, September 12, 2009

• Reported By: Prkchop — Winter Haven Florida USA
Texas Direct Auto
1915 HW90A (South Main) Missouri City, Texas United States of America

Texas Direct Auto Time for a class action law suit - I'm All In Missouri City, Texas

I tried to give Texas Direct every benefit of any doubt.  The automobile I purchased had several defects and Texas Direct Auto did pay for some of the hidden deficiencies after I contacted the Texas Attorney General and the Internet Crime Center (they were faced with a real possibility of criminal prosecution).  They made a mistake and sent me a check for $ 2,300 which I returned.  Gary Maze acknowledged he received the check and offered a big thank you; however, I never received the navigation disk that I was promised when I purchased the auto.  I was informed that Texas Direct shipped the disk to my Florida address; however, the gentleman that takes care of my Florida home during the summer and I have made an exhaustive search for the disk and there is absolutely no evidence that Texas Direct ever shipped the disk.  I made a BIG MISTAKE by believing that Texas Direct Auto would do the right thing and had/would send the navigation disk and manual.  I was willing to forget the disk; however, several other hidden defects have surfaced and I have spent approximately $ 2000.00 to get the automobile into tip-top shape.  Many cars offered for sale do not have the owners manual, maintenance records, etc this offers a clue that things are not right.  How many of you keep an owners manual and records instead of leaving it with the car once you sell an automobile????  I recommend that all consumers avoid doing business with this fraudulent company and suggest that all that have been ripped off file a class action law suite. I will gladly assemble information from consumers and contact an attorney to see if we have a case they are willing to take on consignment.  I acknowledge that if I receive a settlement it will be small; however, I'm very dissatisfied with this company and money is not the primary motivator for this ole fat boy.  If you read these reports look elsewhere for your new ride.  DO NOT DEAL WITH TEXAS DIRECT AUTO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2009 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Direct-Auto/Missouri-City-Texas-77489/Texas-Direct-Auto-Time-for-a-class-action-law-suit-Im-All-In-Missouri-City-Texas-493797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Direct Auto