Complaint Review: The Ticket Clinic

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: babamike — PBG Florida United States of America
The Ticket Clinic
2298 South Dixie Highway Miami, Florida United States of America

The Ticket Clinic 1-800-CITATION THEY were late so *I* was penalized! Miami, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Curious?

I hired the The Ticket Clinic to help me fight a traffic violation.  The court withheld adjudication and on October 14, 2011, The Ticket Clinic wrote me a letter informing me of this and that I should mail $126 to the court by January 7.  The only problem is, they sent this letter to the WRONG ADDRESS.  I didn't get it until January 24 - 17 days late.

Thanks to their failure to alert me in a timely manner regarding the disposition of my case, I received a collections letter saying that because I paid late, I owe an additional $32.20 and if it's not paid, my license will be suspended.  Thanks for nothing, Ticket Clinic.  I will be sure to never use your service again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Ticket-Clinic/Miami-Florida-33133/The-Ticket-Clinic-1-800-CITATION-THEY-were-late-so-I-was-penalized-Miami-Florida-882372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Ticket Clinic

Curious?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If your case was adjudicated and they sent you a letter in October.  If you knew you had a ticket they were going to court for you, did it ever occur to you to follow up with them when you didn't hear any results?

How exactly did they send it to the wrong address?   Did they just pull this address out of thin air?  If they did I suggest you immediately go to the store and buy a lottery ticket.  Because the odds of you getting a letter that has a totally random address is probably 1 in a couple billion.

Now, it is 4 months later since you got the letter in January, so I am sure you took care of it already.  Or did you just ignore it since the date was already passed.