marshall

• Reported By: customer — watertown South Dakota United States of America
Tires Plus
615 9th street Watertown, South Dakota United States of America

Tires Plus worst service ever, lies, cheats Watertown, South Dakota

I had the oil changed in my van at Tires Plus in Watertown, SD.  After the service was completed the tech told me that I needed to replace the intake gasket to repair an oil leak.  I was told it would cost around $300.00 for the work.  I told them ok go ahead and do it as long as we can get it done for that price.  When I went to pick up the van I was told the bill would be $715.00, OVER TWICE THE ESTIMATED PRICE.

I told them that i was told it would only be three hundred but the refused to honor the price since I didn't have it in writing. I paid the bill and told them that I would never bring anything in again they laghed and said that they don't care.  After I left I noticed the leak was still there.  I took the van to another shop and they replaced the oil pressure sending unit and cured the problem.

Talked to another person who had trouble with the steering column on their pickup so they brought it there to have it fixed.  they put the steering wheel back on upside down and broke a wiring harness.  When he picked up his truck he found these issues so he brought it back.  Tires Plus then charged him to fix the problems that they created and refused to fix the wiring harness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus/Watertown-South-Dakota-57041/Tires-Plus-worst-service-ever-lies-cheats-Watertown-South-Dakota-827032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus