Complaint Review: Together Dating Service

• Submitted: Sat, October 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:signal hill California
Together Dating Service
10866 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 565 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Together Dating Service This is a deceptive fraudentent company Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: I WAS RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY ALSO

I have read a number of unfortunate yet similar reports of how this company preys on singles seeking solid and meaningful relationships. I signed up for this service and paid just under $8,000 (I notice they have a range of fees) and was introduced to 3 completely inappropriate matches.

The last one was nearly illiterate and failed to embody any of the qualities requested in the nearly 3 hour initial meeting.

The worst of my experience is that this deceitful company positioned itself as a Christian Dating Service. None of the matches I was sent were Christians.

I wish to file a class action suit against this sham of a business.

Renee
signal hill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2008 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Together-Dating-Service/Los-Angeles-California-90024/Together-Dating-Service-This-is-a-deceptive-fraudentent-company-Los-Angeles-California-378385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Together Dating Service

I WAS RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY ALSO

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

This scam ripped me off also, but thank goodness only to the tune of 1500.00. I put a stop on my credit card so no more fees could be charged. The funny thing about this is when I went in person to complain the director went outside and hid in his car. I still never got my money back despite filing a complaint with both the credit card company and BBB.
Live and learn I guess.
I think if the area you are in has no quality men, then you will be introduced to inferior prospects. I live in Houston, Texas and other than a bunch of dumb mexicans, there are NO QUALITY MEN HERE PERIOD, so as soon as I can find a job elsewhere I am getting the hell out of this #$%& city.

reveal