Complaint Review: Total Defense

• Updated: Sat, March 01, 2014

• Reported By: Mike Williams — Hansford West Virginia
Total Defense
, Select State/Province USA

Total Defense Tiger Direct Total defense PC security systems bought on Tiger Direct fo $64.99 with rebate of $60 @total defense

Recieved e-mail from Tiger Direct with offer of PC security system from Total Defense for $64.99 with $60 rebate.

Followed instructions for rebate application. Recieved several denials with requests for addiional missing information.

Then recieved denial with a new link- totaldefense.4myrefund.com/Claim/CheckRebateStatus/?zip=25162&trackingnumber=1242621211684716 Finally time expired on submisson of information to qualify for rebate.

After several weeks of sending e-mails requesting to know if they were still in business, a real person replied a month later after I had given up. I finally applied for a refund after removing the software from my computer as it did nothing except slow down my PC. Afte several refusals of my refund application they sent me an e-mail stating I would get $33.18 back of my more $80 investment after purchase price, shipping and handling along with coping costs, mailing costs that inculed sending requested info by certified mail. The proof of rip-off is in the above link that I recieved not just once but 4 times.

I have saved over 40 e-mails to this company without satisfaction. I have taken to tweeter to spread the word about both companies great customer service and slick ways to make extra monry at our exspense.

Check it out again foryourself here: totaldefense.4myrefund.com/Claim/CheckRebateStatus/?zip=25162&trackingnumber=1242621211684716

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2014 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Defense/Select-StateProvince/Total-Defense-Tiger-Direct-Total-defense-PC-security-systems-bought-on-Tiger-Direct-fo-6-1127510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Defense