Complaint Review: Toyota World

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:ATLANTA Georgia
Toyota World
5800 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Toyota World GPS stolen during maintenance of my vehicle Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: YOUR LIFE COULD BE IN DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been to World Toyota last Friday (04/11/08) for the service of my car: to change the oil and to wash the car. Before giving them the keys of the car, I put my GPS (tomTom One) into the glove compartment. At the end of the service, they gave me back my keys and when I checked into the glove compartment to take my GPS, it was missing. I spoke with the Service Manager who explained me they were not responsible of that and, anyway, they trust their staff. I discussed an hour with him with no result. He explained me that he couldn't take a decision and the best thing to do was to see with the Service Director.

I came back on Monday to meet the Service Director. Same thing, it is not their responsibility and they have an intern policy, so they cannot do anything for me!
He asked the General Manager who said me that he couldn't do anything for me. A big company like Toyota cheated my GPS and they are not responsible! What can I do? The price of the GPS is approximately 300 USD.

Jean
ATLANTA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-World/Atlanta-Georgia-30341/Toyota-World-GPS-stolen-during-maintenance-of-my-vehicle-Atlanta-Georgia-325881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyota World

YOUR LIFE COULD BE IN DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

CONTACT ALL YOUR LOCAL T.V. Stations!!!! Then, go to www.9news.com and type in ORNELAS and watch the video!! Then e-mail Deborah Sherman!!

SEND YOUR Rip-off Report to Toyota's National Headquarters too!! Maybe Arnold Ziffel is the new CEO & he will help you!!

TOYOTA & ITS DEALER NETWORK ARE CONSPIRING TO FINANCIALLY INJURE THE INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The COLLAPSE HAS BEEN TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google this- ENGINE SLUDGE and go to the consumeraffairs website about Toyota engine problems!! CLICK on 'Airbags' and read all of them!!!

YOUR LIFE COULD BE IN DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google this- MY TOYOTA SEQUOIA YOUTUBE and watch the video of a Sequoia that FLIPPED OVER on I-95!!!!!!!!!! He could have DIED!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR LIFE COULD BE IN DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google this- SINGH V TOYOTA and read it. HE DIED!!!!!!!!! He BURNED TO DEATH in his Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His LIFE WAS IN DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google this- SEXUAL HARASSMENT TOYOTA and read it!! HER FEELING of SAFETY & SECURITY AT THE JOB WAS JEOPARDIZED BY HER BOSS, wouldn't you agree?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google this- SUIT DEFECT REPORTS ALTERED TOYOTA PLANT and read it! Could there be a MASSIVE CONSPIRACY going on at TOYOTA?? It certainly LOOKS like it, wouldn't you agree?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google this- SLUDGE POEM and read it. Then Google this- SLUDGE POEM 2 and read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOYOTA- MOVING DOWNWARD!! Just like their STOCK on the NYSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!