• Report: #401928

• Reported By:Norco California
UACC United Auto Credit
Riverside, California U.S.A.

UACC United Auto Credit HEARTLESS/ COLD/ A$$HOLES Riverside California

My hubby and I filed a BK in 2000. He had a motorcylce accident and could not pay the medical bills. We got a truck through UACC, because they SAID they could help us get back on our feet and rebuild our credit. We bought a truck in 2005. We have NEVER missed a payment.

A few months ago my hubby was laid off. We kept up with the payments until now. We called and asked if they could give us until the first of January to make our payment. They said if we did that they would send a sheriff to our home to get the truck. SO, now I am cashing in my change and taking whatever I can to the pawn shop and returning my daughters christmas gifts, so we can make the truck payment. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Jenns
Norco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UACC-United-Auto-Credit/Riverside-California/UACC-United-Auto-Credit-HEARTLESS-COLD-AHOLES-Riverside-California-401928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UACC United Auto Credit