Complaint Review: UNIVERSAL SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 03, 2007

• Reported By:ROCKY POINT New York
UNIVERSAL SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/126/RipOff0126220.htm Huntsville, Alabama, Alabama U.S.A.

UNIVERSAL SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY/ ATTENTION: JeffUNIVERSAL SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY/ ATTENTION: Jeff Huntsville, AlabamaUNIVERSAL SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER RIPOFF Huntsville, Alabama

I AM ALSO A VICTIM TO THIS SCAM. A YOUNG BOY KNOCKED ON DOOR EXPLAINING HOW HE CAN WIN THIS TRIP TO CANCUN, ETC. I SAID I WASN'T INTERESTED AND HE KEPT GOING. I SAID NO AGAIN AND HE DECIDED HE NEEDED TO SHOW ME SOMETHING AND ENTERED MY HOME WITHOUT ASKING. I STARTED PANICING AT THIS MOMENT. HE SAT AT MY TABLE AND STARTED FILLING OUT THE RECEIPT. HE STARTED MAKING SMALL TALK AND TALKING ABOUT THINGS IN MY HOME. I WAS EXTREMELY SCARED AND BASICALLY BOUGHT THE MAGS JUST BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID OF HIM HARMING ME SINCE I WAS HOME ALONE. I CAME STRAIGHT TO MY COMPUTER TO CHECK THIS OUT. OF COURSE, I SEE ALL THESE FILES REPORTS. I RAN AFTER HIM AND TOLD HIM TO GIVE ME MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY AND THAT MY HUSBAND WHO IS A POLICE OFFICER WILL BE HOME ANY SECOND. HE REFUSED AND WALKED AWAY. I CALLED THE POLICE ON HIM SINCE HE WAS IN MY HOME AND MADE MANY COMMENTS OF ITEMS THAT I HAVE THAT ARE PRICEY. I AM SO ANGRY BEING THAT HERE I AM THINKING I AM DOING A GOOD DEED SENDING MAGS OVER TO IRAQ SINCE MY HUSBAND IS BEING DEPLOYED AGAIN AND THE WHOLE TIME IT WAS A SCAM. HE ENTERED MY HOME WITHOUT AN INVITE AND MADE HIMSELF COMFORTABLE. I WANT TO CATCH THIS GUY. I AM VERY UPSET AND MADE MYSELF SICK OVER IT. WHAT WOULD BE THE FIRST STEP? SOMEONE ON HERE, SAID THEIR SALESMAN MADE A PHONE CALL FROM THERE HOME NUMBER AND THEY CALLED THAT SPECIFIC NUMBER BACK AND GOT THEIR MONEY IN RETURN. DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS NUMBER? I HAVE FILED A POLICE REPORT WITH THE LOCAL PCT. ANYONE WITH HELPFUL INFO, TELL ME PLEASE.

Bella
ROCKY POINT, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2007 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNIVERSAL-SUBSCRIPTION-AGENCY/Huntsville-Alabama-Alabama/UNIVERSAL-SUBSCRIPTION-AGENCY-ATTENTION-JeffUNIVERSAL-SUBSCRIPTION-AGENCY-ATTENTION-Je-272126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNIVERSAL SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY