Complaint Review: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery

• Updated: Tue, June 28, 2011

• Reported By:Otsego Minnesota
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery
267 Kentlands Blvd. #3013 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

U.S. Beef REVIEW / CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality & value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: U.S. Beef has enhanced its product line

Rip-off Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to U.S. Beef for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Rip-off Reports discussions with U.S. Beef have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that customers can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. U.S. Beef listens carefully to customer concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in providing the highest quality products and superior customer service.
U.S. Beefs ownership team has informed us that their philosophy is that they strive for total customer satisfaction. In order to be a successful business, the ownership team at U.S. Beef feels it is critical to listen to their customers and respond properly. By always putting their customers first, U.S. Beef hopes their customers will continue to choose them for the highest quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood.

Another key employee of the company told us the mission laid out by ownership is based on the premise that "the company strives for customer loyalty through providing value through distributing high quality products backed by an unbeatable guarantee. U.S. Beefs mission statement says it all: "Our goal is to provide our customers the best quality, value and guarantee in the business." Some of the other things Rip-off Report learned in the course of its investigation: typical customer feedback reads: U.S. Beef truly handle all customer service issues in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that the company and their employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on all their promises."

U.S. Beefs customer service team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The customer service manager has stated "I have seen ownership take personal interest in all customer suggestions and questions from our customers. With their years of experience in sourcing the best products available, and their commitment to customer service, it is no surprise they have such loyal customers. I t always gives me great pleasure to witness customers ordering from us over and over again..

U.S. Beef takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback reveals comments such as this: "U.S. Beef provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. The ownership group is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. They take the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers." Rip-off Report was pleased to learn that U.S. Beefs past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards customer and employee satisfaction.

U.S. Beef recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation U.S. Beef has made organizational changes allowing its customers and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after talking with company executives, which included discussions with U.S. Beefs ownership, Rip-off Report is convinced that U.S. Beef is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about U.S. Beefs no hassle, 100% money back guarantee. ....

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.. If any consumer ever has an issue with a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program / Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business , we ask that you please, make sure you email us at [email protected] .. satisfaction guaranteed means satisfaction guaranteed.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Rip-off Report to contact every person who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. One customer contacted us back and stated they were fully refunded their money, and U.S. Beef also replaced their complete order and gave them extra product.

=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Bad product, terrible service/return policy Minneapolis Minnesota

I purchased a case of beef. Same story as the others accept I can't even eat the beef. I admit I'm a bit of a meat snob but I'm also frugal and I refuse to waste any food. Trust me when I say I'll eat just about anything. Honestly couldn't shake the feeling that I might get food poisoning if I continued to eat the steak. I tried the NY Strip, Burgers, Grill Steaks, and the Filet and the same result. I called the number to return or replace the product.

Three 1,2,3 calls before I get a hold of the Manager, he agrees that on occasion a bad box of beef can get in a customers hands and he tells me I'll hear back from my local rep Peter Schmidt. I'm fine with that.

No call for over a week. Leave another message for the Manager. No call back. Next day another message, I get a call back from some Mark guy who says he'll take care of it. Another week goes by without a call back. I finally start dealing with the Gal at the front desk because I can't ever talk to anyone else. Same thing, oh Peter is out today but I'll see him tomorrow and I'll have him call you back. No call, two days later, same story. Now I call and nobody even answers the phone!!! I purchased this on 12/12/07 and its still in my freezer.

Hey Elliott, what is the deal here? This is quite the hassle. The meat at Wal-Mart taste much better and I've never had a hassle returning anything their.

Jesse
Otsego, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Beef-Your-Mobile-Grocery/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55330/US-Beef-REVIEW-CUSTOMER-COMMITMENT-US-Beef-clients-feel-safe-confident-secure-w-306740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

U.S. Beef has enhanced its product line

AUTHOR: Ownership Team - (United States of America)

We disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the steaks you purchased.  U.S. Beef is a nationwide company that purchases from several regional suppliers.   We have dropped a couple of suppliers that could not consistently meet our standards for quality and replaced them suupliers which that have state of the art facilities that can provide us with a product line that our customers will love on a consistent basis.   As always all our products are USDA inspected and approved.  Please give us the opportunity for us to make this right with you and exchange your product with something you will be completely satisfied with.  Please call us at 888.987.2333 so we can take care of this issue immediately!