Complaint Review: USA CREDIT.COM

• Reported By: William — spring hill Florida United States of America
USA CREDIT.COM

USA CREDIT.COM USA CREDIT JUST RIPPED ME OFF 150.00 Internet

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

I applied for a pay day loan on the internet never with this company. Today I checked my account and found out that usa credit to out a 150.00 plus I got over charged for this it cost me another 30.00. I have call them and got no answer from them yet. I dont see how people like this can get away with something like this. I have never been in a scam like this before and I will find a way to stop them if i don`t get all of my money back before the end of the week

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CREDITCOM/internet/USA-CREDITCOM-USA-CREDIT-JUST-RIPPED-ME-OFF-15000-Internet-743624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CREDIT.COM

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit.  For assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.