Complaint Review: USA Credit.com

• Reported By: Webster — Lockesburg Arkansas United States of America
  • USA Credit.com

Internet
    United States of America

USA Credit.com Took money from my checking account without me knowing that it was been done. Stole from me. Internet

*Author of original report: USA Credit Rip Off

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

Took $35 from my checking account. Said that I had signed up for something but I do not know what it was and I certainly do not remember signing up for anything from them.

I was trying to get a loan over the internet. When I checked my bank account they had taken my money. Their phone number listed on the account is 800-685-9354.

I don't know how they could do this but they did.

They should be severely punished for this type of thing.

Beware internet users of trying to get a loan on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2010 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-creditcom/internet/usa-creditcom-took-money-from-my-checking-account-without-me-knowing-that-it-was-been-do-634551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

USA Credit Rip Off

AUTHOR: Webster - (United States of America)

To the employee that sent the rebuttal. Yes you did take from my account. How can you feel good about that. You may work in Quality Assurance but you are stupid if you think you can get away with this. You did take money from my account without authorization. So, don't lie about it anymore.

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.