Complaint Review: UltraLife PM Fulfillment

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:Glens Falls New York
UltraLife PM Fulfillment
41 Platt Street South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM Fulfillment They are sending me unwanted products. South Jordan Utah

I found this company on line about a year ago. I tried their product "Hoodia" and did not find it effective. I continue to receive this product at least once a month and I have three unopened packages here now. I have returned products in the past and have asked them to stop sending me this product.

Here is the worst part. I know they are charging me every month, but I am not sure where they are taking the money from. I know this sounds crazy, but I am having a hard time tracking the charge. I want to return these products at once and demand they send me no more. I am going to try again to send these back and ask that they credit me what is owed. Please investigate this or do whatever. It is dispicable behavior and I am tired of seeing not only myself, but others get RIPPED OFF!! Thank you

Lemya
Glens Falls, New York
If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

And good luck Let us know how you do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-They-are-sending-me-unwanted-products-South-Jordan-Utah-270507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM Fulfillment