Complaint Review: Verizon High Speed Internet

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2007

• Reported By:manassas Virginia
Verizon High Speed Internet
www.verizon.com , Virginia U.S.A.

Verizon High Speed Internet TRYING CHANGE MY REGULAR DSL TO DRYLOOP DSL Manassas Virginia

I been using verizon for over 10 years and my problem start on 11/5/07 when I called them to cancell my phone system and DSL and wanted to covert from regular DSL to a DRYLOOP DSL the person who cancelled my account told me that my new DRYLOOP DSL will be up and runing on 11/06/07 so I called them on 11/06/07 that make sure they change my system and she repeated three times that my system will be ready by 6:00pm on 11/06/07 and when I went home it wasn't ready so I have tried everything to make sure my computer is hooked up correctly so I called them and tried to explain my problem to them and they told that it is a billing problem and there is nothing they could do and I have to call billing department in the morning, so I did call their billing department the next day and what I have been getting is run around and they are bunch of people with no knowledge and giving these BSs so until today 11-13-07 my system is not working when I called them today they said we have cancell your old order and issue you another order that will expedite the service and they told me that my service will be ready on 11/28/07 please anyone trying to get verizon think about it twice if they any kind of problems they are going to get treated as bad as they treated me.

manassas, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2007 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-High-Speed-Internet/Virginia-20109/Verizon-High-Speed-Internet-TRYING-CHANGE-MY-REGULAR-DSL-TO-DRYLOOP-DSL-Manassas-Virginia-284619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon High Speed Internet