Complaint Review: Video Professor, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2005

• Reported By:Trinity Texas
Video Professor, Inc.
2950 W. 2nd Ave., Unit 15 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor, Video Professor, Inc. ripoff, charge me 3 months after return Denver Colorado

I did order and pay for one set of lessons. In three weeks, just like they said, I received another set of lessons. I didn't open the box, but wrote 'return to sender' on it and returned it within the 10 days. This was in July, 2005. In October, 2005, there is a charge on my card for a product I don't even have. This is three months later. I read a rebuttal from an employee who said they have committee to find all the victims in Texas and Louisiana and another state who suffered from Hurricanes Katrina and Rita and nullify their charges. I must have gotten overlooked, because a week after Hurricane Rita was gone, there is this charge on my card. Hurricane Rita looked pretty nasty to me from my window! I was without power and water for a week and half!

Donna
Trinity, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2005 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor-Inc/Denver-Colorado-80219/Video-Professor-Video-Professor-Inc-ripoff-charge-me-3-months-after-return-Denver-Colo-159842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor, Inc.