Complaint Review: Video Professor Inc
Video Professor Inc Repeated charges on card for items/services not ordered Denver, Colorado
On 03/03/2010 another charge of $6.95 appeared on my card. On 03/17/2010 a charge of $189.95 was placed on my card.
To everyone who is facing these same issues do the following and do not wait to do this as time limits may work against you.
1. File a report online with the Federal Trade Commission.
2. File a report with your states Attorney General.
3. File a dispute of charges with your bank.
4. Keep copies of everything and make sure your bank has them too.
5. Send e-mails to local media and CBS- 60 Minutes about these activities.
Be prepared to make a stand!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/video-professor-inc/denver-colorado-80219/video-professor-inc-repeated-charges-on-card-for-itemsservices-not-ordered-denver-color-584944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: