Complaint Review: Viking Magazine

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:Coon Rapids Minnesota
Viking Magazine
Ste A, 1250 Moore Lake Dr, Minneapolis, Minnesota Fridley, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 763-502-6948
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Viking Magazine Screwed Me Over Fridley Minnesota

This company Viking Magazine is horrible. I worked with them for only about 7 hours because I just couldn't handle it anymore. They expect you to do what you have to do to get a sale. How can you possibly sell to anyone in this time of hard times. They get down your throat and threaten your job if you dont get sales. Also now that im not employed with them I need a work verefication sheet filled out and they are telling me that it could take up to 30 days for them to fill it out and send it back to my case worker. How professional is that. When I went to pick up my paycheck they didnt even know who I was and ontop of that they didnt even have a check there for me. The guy working had to look me up on the computer and make a phone call and then just wrote me out a check. How unprofessional. This company is horrible and should be shut down.

Pissed off
Coon Rapids, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viking-Magazine/Fridley-Minnesota/Viking-Magazine-Screwed-Me-Over-Fridley-Minnesota-476246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viking Magazine