Complaint Review: VitaFree.com

• Reported By:Woodbury Minnesota
VitaFree.com
www.vitafree.com Internet U.S.A.

VitaFree.com ripoff; NONDELIVERY AND NO REFUND!! Internet

I placed an order on Vitafree.com on September 26,2002 for products to be mailed to me. I was immediately billed for $26.99 and was informed that the product would arrive in 4-6 weeks. After four weeks, I attempted to contact Vitafree in order to check status on my order and I could not send an email to them. My email was returned to me with an "address not found" message. I had been using the "Contact Us" icon on the website!!!

I have been trying to contact them ever since for a refund and cannot even find the website now! This is completely unethical. Vitafree should either forward the merchandise or refund the customers if they were planning on going out of business. I believe that this may have happened to others and I would be very interested in getting an expose prepared or a class action suit in order to get our refunds!
Do not order from VitaFree-it is a RIPOFF!

Elissa
Woodbury, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2002 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitaFreecom/internet/VitaFreecom-ripoff-NONDELIVERY-AND-NO-REFUND-Internet-39428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitaFree.com