Complaint Review: Walmart Connect Internet Service

• Reported By:Orangevale California
Walmart Connect Internet Service
walmartconnect.com Internet U.S.A.

Walmart Connect Internet Service ripoff Internet

I called to cancel my internet service in July 05 when I was moving. The gal I spoke to was real nice and told me that the sevice would stay in place for 30days and would disconnect if I didn't call with my new info, fine. I then noticed in October that my acct was being debited and told the back to stop payment as I had cancelled service and they did so. Then I noticed again in November that they had debited my acct again so I attemped to call, but was unable to unable to find anywhere.

Finally in December they debited my acct again and I went on the search again for the number to call. That is when I found this site and saw that I wasn't the only person with this problem and they number was given by a respondant;thank you. I called and talk about the run around. First of all trying to get someone that speaks english is frustrating in its self. The lady asked me time and time again for infomation and after the 7th time I asked for someone else who then told me the acct had never been cancelled, which I told them that I had the name and confirmation # if they wanted it.
Long storty short they found the acct and told me effective today it would be cancelled and they would send me a confirmation letter, which I advised that I would put with my other confirmation letter that was sent to me in July. This is a horrible service and would advise it against it to anyone even thinking about signing up, unless you like dealing with difficult people.... never again!

Somer
Orangevale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2005 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Connect-Internet-Service/internet/Walmart-Connect-Internet-Service-ripoff-Internet-166941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Connect Internet Service