Complaint Review: Warranty USA

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2003

• Reported By:Medina Ohio
Warranty USA
2950 South Rancho Road Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Warranty USA, Cambridge Risk Management They got my money up front and NEVER had any intention of fulfilling their part of the agreement. ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I received a card in the mail (shortly after I bought my used car) and it had the VIN of my Grand Am on it so, of course, I thought it was in some way affiliated with Pontiac.

They called after that and gave me their pitch. I thought about it for awhile and figured it was cheaper than a new transmission, etc. It cost me $1265.00.
So I went for it. I fortunately never needed to have expensive repairs, but I felt safe that if something should happen I was covered.

Then I found out through a letter from "attorneys" that there was a class action suit. Case #BK-S-02-13220RCJ. I filled out my papers and sent them certified and requested a return receipt to insure that they got them. I've not heard a thing since.

(October of last 2002) When I saw this rip-off report, I felt sorry for the people that had added expenses.
At one time I felt that a prorated reimbursement would be in order but the more I think about it ...They got my money up front and NEVER had any intention of fulfilling their part of the agreement. I feel I should be re-imbursed the full amount for their lies and what they did to other people.

Medina, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2003 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Warranty-USA-Cambridge-Risk-Management-They-got-my-money-up-front-and-NEVER-had-any-inten-64644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty USA