knees

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: Mistreated — Warren Michigan United States of America
Wayne County Friend of the Court
645 Griswold Detroit, MI 48226 Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Wayne County Friend of the Court FOTC Told me I wasn't allowed a DNA test. Woman can point and say "he's the father" but a man has to pay for his innocence. Detroit, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Why don't YOU grow up ?

*General Comment: You need to grow up!

When my first wife and I were seperating because of her infadelity (5 lovers in 2.5 years) I expected some trouble. When I was called down to FOTC I informed them of the marital problems i was told to shut up. I was told because I was married that I don't get to have DNA test.

Now 18 years later the children were adopted and I owe back support. FOTC thinks $722 every two weeks is ok leaving me with $225 every two weeks.

I've only seen the children 2-3 times in these years and they already have their own opinion of me before meeting me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Friend-of-the-Court/Detroit-Michigan-/Wayne-County-Friend-of-the-Court-FOTC-Told-me-I-wasnt-allowed-a-DNA-test-Woman-can-point-676878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Friend of the Court

Why don't YOU grow up ?

AUTHOR: Richard_L - (USA)

The fascist pig judges running the courts screw men, and women get away with murder.
I can't believe you cannot force the dumb sleazebag to get a DNA test if you are forced to give her your hard earned money.
ALL women who force men to give them money should get DNA tested.

Have you seen the trailer park shows Maury, Oprah,where women come on and do DNA tests and go through 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or more men and all the DNA tests failed ?

#2 General Comment

You need to grow up!

AUTHOR: smiles - (United States of America)

I read this a lot on Rip Off Report! I am such a victim, I am not the father and oh they wouldn't listen to me. The FOC will listen, but you probably had an attitude in your voice and they had you figured out. You say your wife cheated during your marriage, well was your penis in there as well? Or did you have a sexless marriage? When she had the one kid why didn't you throw up a red flag and then their was another one why didn't you say something at the hospital then? Or did she tell you she cheated when she left you? You also said the kids had their own opinion of you after only seeing them two or three times. Well depending on the age of the kids that is true. Kids are a great judge of character and depending on their age, already know what kind of man you are.

Grow up! You are tryin' to run from your responsibilities and you want everyone to feel sorry for you. You signed your rights away to have someone else raise your kids because you thought you would get out of whatever you owe in past due support. Now that didn't happen you are pulling the I am not the father (just a little to late dude) and cryin' that you have to pay the money. I sure hope you are not remarried. I feel sorry for your wife, unless she likes immature guys who wants everyone to take pity on them. Also if you have any belief in God or a higher power I would get down on my knees and prayer for forgiveness because you really need it.