Complaint Review: Web Detective

• Submitted: Thu, September 22, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 22, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Web Detective

Web Detective Web Detective ripped me off for a 29.95 lifetime use and I was never able to use it . They even sent me replys saying, that they were looking into it and then nothing. Internet

Web Detective appears to be a site to rob people of their money while appearing legitimate.  I paid for lifetime use in February of 2005.  To date, I have found no benefit and no way to use it as it is advertised.  At first, I assumed, I had a computer problem, but now, I believe Web Detective is a site to steal your money and provide no service.  I have spent hours trying to contact them in every way I can think of.  All I get is a promise to get back to me and nothing else.  Something needs to be done to nail these Basterds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Detective/internet/Web-Detective-Web-Detective-ripped-me-off-for-a-2995-lifetime-use-and-I-was-never-able-t-780218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Detective